Win a prize worth over $4500!
Enter our Real Runner
competition to go in the draw to win a wellness package worth over $4500.
We want to help a "real runner (or walker)" train for the Rotorua Marathon event on May 5, 2018, (participating in a distance of their choice ie either the fun run, 10km, half or full-marathon).
We know that taking on the challenge of doing our event can help someone to get healthier and fitter and we want to celebrate this!
We will help someone become our Rotorua Marathon 'real runner' (i.e. someone who wants to take on the challenge and become fitter and healthier). We will help them to prepare for the event and give them the below prize package to help them on their health journey. This prize is estimated to be valued at over $4500, but actually it's priceless because we could potentially help someone improve their fitness and health!
The prize includes:
- Millennium Hotel Rotorua - 1 night accommodation/breakfast/pamper package
- ASICS New Zealand run shoes
- Jaybird wireless (X3 product) headphones
- ThermaTech prize pack (including Training T-Shirt, cap, running shorts and bag)
- Training programme from John Bowden (one of NZ's top run coaches who trains weekend warriors to elite athletes)
- Inspired Health 2 x wellness chats with our run ambassador Rachel Grunwell (wellbeing expert/marathoner/yoga teacher)
- Polynesian Spa 2 x double dipper pass to adult pools and lake spa + 2 x vouchers for freshly squeezed juices
- Rotorua Marathon 1 Free entry (either the marathon, half, 10k or fun run)
- Marathon T-shirt
How to enter:
- Comment below on why you want to win this package and how it could help you to reach a fitness or health goal in 2018? Or nominate an awesome potential real runner you know who would love this challenge!
- Follow both Rotorua Marathon and our Run Ambassador Rachel's page Inspired Health (as she is "running" the giveaway. She is also a real kinda girl who will also running our event for the 5th year in a row and helping our winner).
The prize will be drawn on Monday 22 Jan. This prize is not in any way associated with facebook. Two judges will select one winner with what they deem to be the best/most deserving story. The winner selected is final. The winner must be comfortable with appearing on social media on the Rotorua Marathon and InspiredHealthNZ channels (so we can celebrate the journey and success on the big day)!